What We Do
At Teach ESL Korea, we help to bring reliable schools and energetic, dedicated teachers together. Teachers do not pay us anything for our services. Schools in Korea pay a flat Finders Fee for helping them find native English teachers for their school. We make sure we work with only the most reliable schools, and since the supply on the school side is always higher, we can allow ourselves to be picky.
- We will provide you with as much information as possible with our website, or any other questions you might have, to help you decide if Korea is something you want to move forward with.
- If you have any questions we have not answered, you can send them to us through our Contact Us section on our website, and we will be happy to answer them for you.
- Once you apply, through our online application, we will contact you, to review everything in more detail. We will confirm the type of job you want, the type of city you want to live in, and of course the start date that works best for you.
- We will then match you up to the best job available, and arrange a phone interview with the school.
- If you receive a job offer, we will send you the schools contract to review.
- Once you decide to move forward, we walk you step by step through the very important E2 visa process, until you land in Korea. One of our Visa Reps will take care of you during this very important stage of the process.
- We will support you after you land in Korea, with TEK Events, an amazing group of teachers in ALL major cities in Korea, and help if you ever need with your school or any aspect of life in Korea.