Ten Steps to Korea
At Teach ESL Korea we will do everything possible to ensure the entire process goes smoothly for YOU.
- Website - provides most of the information you will need, to decide if Korea is the right choice for you.
- You Apply and one of our Teacher Reps, will call you to review your file.
more info: Types of Cities • Types of Jobs
- Job Search - We review our available jobs that match what you are looking for, and we arrange a phone interview with a proven, reliable school.
more info: Job Search Tips • Interview Tips
- Offer - You review a detailed contract and salary offer from the school and await your decision.
more info: Sample Contract
- E2 Process We move your application to the E2 process,where one of our E2 specialists, (either Aggie or Cynthia) will walk you through, step by step, the very important E2 Teaching Visa process.
more info: E2 Visa Process
- Support Your Teacher Rep, and E2 specialist will continue to answer all of the questions we know will come to mind, as the departure nears.
- Your flight - Will be arranged either by the school, or TESLK.
- Support Network - We will put you in contact with other teachers we have in Korea, and in the area you will be teaching in. We feel this support network is a reason why so few of our teachers become homesick during their stay in Korea.
- You will arrive in Korea, and begin teaching.
- We will remain connected through our network of current native teachers across Korea. Teach ESL Korea is always there for YOU! At Teach ESL Korea you will have constant access to reliable support whenever you need it. This can be anything from teaching tips, Korea survival tips, to suggesting a good place for dinner.
It would be our pleasure to help with this unique life experience of teaching ESL in Korea.